Translate

Monday 24 February 2014

St just 18th January 2014

Didn't go out to got birdwatching a week ago however... My grandma, while watching tv called me upstairs to look at two birds. So I ran up stairs looked out the window and saw beautiful male bullfinches. Bullfinches are my Grandad's favourite bird so being right on his door step got him rather excited! We were watching them from my Grandma's then they flew off straight in front of our cottage it was simply perfect! Again the next day they were found outside our house at the same time, probably showing off!!!

One other interesting thing was a blue tit that looked like it was leucistic  blue tit further research said it possibly may of been infected by parasites, they'll be a picture of what it looks like below.

WHAT DO YOU THINK'S HAPPENED?

No comments:

Post a Comment