Translate

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Bird sketches #1

Hi, school does get tiring after a while, so I decided to try art work again and have already drawn over 10 birds in the space of a week.

My favourite of these is a Buff-Breasted Sandpiper that I attempted, I still need a lot of time to master sketching, but I am still happy with these few sketches...
The one in the middle has a slight Buff-Breasted Sand feel about it although I must admit the other heads give more of the impression of a Ruff! It has brought me great enjoyment drawing these so will hopefully keep going. I will upload more once I've completed them,

Biff

2 comments:

  1. Great drawings Alex , look forward to seeing more in the future

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rob, I'll see if I have enough time to do some tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete